Broward Virtual School will abide by the student privacy guidelines set forth by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). The following persons have access to student records:
* School Board of Broward County
* Superintendent and Administrative Team
* professional staff of the school (teacher/guidance counselor)
* appropriate administrative support staff members
* other professionals who have a legitimate educational or legal interest in student records as designated by the Superintendent
Broward Virtual School will provide an academic transcript to the student's primary school of record upon completion of their online course(s), or at any time upon the request of the primary school and/or student's legal guardian.The names of BVS students, their images, and their course work will not be published on our website or in video without student and guardian consent.All BVS students are provided a unique password that will allow them to access their online courses. It is the responsibility of the student to keep his/her password in confidence.